Terms ans Conditions
- All products in this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available almost everywhere in the Philippines.
- Certain flowers or accent plants may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, PETALS.PH has reserved the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and/or quality without notice.
- In the event that PETALS.PH is unable to supply all parts of your order at all, PETALS.PH customer care shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
- PETALS.PH Florals are meticulously checked by our quality control team before dispatch. In the event that you received flowers that are no longer fresh, immediately notify PETALS.PH customer care department at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 hours after receipt enclosing a picture of the bouquet. Once checked and proven that the items received do not meet our freshness standard, with proper coordination, the PETALS.PH team will issue a replacement and delivery on the next available delivery date or may offer you a full refund depending on your preference.
- PETALS.PH guarantees the freshness of your flowers for 3-7 days from the date of delivery depending on the variation of each flower.
- Prices listed within the PETALS.PH Services are valid for a maximum of 30 days from the date of submitting your order.
- Prices include taxes for deliveries within the Philippines.
- Except where stated product prices include delivery charges.
- Please note that from time to time, product and delivery prices in PETALS.PH website may vary from those offered in a PETALS.PH Flower Shop.
Orders / Payments
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process. Upon check out, you will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, together with those of the recipient and all necessary payment details.
- PETALS.PH accepts payment by all major credit and/or debit cards, paypal, Dragon Pay, Cebuana Lhuiller or via Bank Transfer.
- By clicking the ‘Pay Now’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our Terms and Conditions contained in these terms and conditions and appearing anywhere in the website.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. PETALS.PH will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address or phone number you provide.
- PETALS.PH will present the available delivery dates for your chosen items when you place your orders.
- To avoid problems and delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the recipient’s full details including the sender’s complete contact details so that PETALS.PH can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Please be aware that the carrier will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and PETALS.PH cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses to receive the items. Refusal of the recipient to receive the product will still be tagged as delivered.
- PETALS.PH will not make refunds and shall not be held liable for failure of delivery due to incorrect declared delivery address.
- Please note that if you order a number of items for delivery to the same address, they may be dispatched separately and PETALS.PH cannot guarantee delivery on the same day and time.
- If there is a need for you to change the address of the intended recipient, you may update the address details by logging in to your account. Address changes should be done at least 12 hours before the scheduled delivery date and time.
- PETALS.PH shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform in our obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, or other natural disaster).
- In the event that the recipient is not available to receive the delivery, our personnel may leave the item only to someone related to the recipient or place it in a safe location for the recipient to retrieve.
- PETALS.PH will exhaust all effort and attempt to reach the recipient should any delivery difficulty be encountered. Please make sure to include a working mobile number of the recipient.
- PETALS.PH will not redeliver a new set of flowers for returned perishable goods (Flowers, Cake) if a.) the intended recipient is not available to receive the flowers/items, b.) if the intended recipient is no longer at that address, c.) if the recipient requested to reschedule the delivery and d.) if the receiver refuses to receive the items.
- Refusal of the recipient to receive the product will still be tagged as delivered. Products returned to PETALS.PH will still be tagged as delivered as long as the delivery personnel can provide proof of delivery attempt. Should the client/sender request to redeliver or reschedule a redelivery, we will deliver the exact same items returned to our warehouse.
Cancellation / Amendments
- If for any reason you wish to change or cancel your order, you can do so subject to clause 5.2 by calling our customer support numbers or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please give 48 hours’ notice before the delivery date.
- We regret that you may not cancel an order for perishable goods once your order has been dispatched or at the time you seek to cancel, the floral arrangement process has already begun.